Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Feels Good to be Back

Finally, I am back to blog. Hopefully it will last longer. Been pretty busy with school and work that I had no time to blog. Now I have plenty of time and will blog again! I would go over my time gap between my last post to this post, but there are too many things to go over. Hopefully I will be able to blog daily or every other day. Many others made successful comebacks like Michael Jordan and Michael Jackson ,ok, not michael jackson, but yea hopefully I will come back as strong as MJ.




So so, this first blog is dedicated to the guy that thought could beat me at everything but wasn't able to defeat me. If I didn't beat him, this blog would probably be still dead. Lets recap at all the thin
gs I beat horseman in.
Friday: The Gathering of the Fellowship. Me and the Horse played this
:
Horse talked a lot of trash saying how he will kill my team. I played him twice and he lost both games by two points in overtime. You may think 2 points is nothing, but a win is a win. This game was just an appetizer to our main dish on Sunday.

Sunday: A lot was said before this matchup in fantasy football. I wish it was for the championship game but I'll settle for 3rd place game. Horse blog readers would know how much trash he talked on his blog. How he will elbow drop my team and this and that. Well Sunday finally came and I demolish (beasted it) on his team. Horse= Perennial Loser. And since Horse lost, he can suck it hard. I wanted to blog Sunday but I didn't want to do any premature celebrations (Leslie Yuen putting her hands up assuming she beat Erik on a race back to fellowship but she lost on a pretty killer move by Erik.)

Ok, I guess its enough ragging on Horse. So many things to blog about but don't feel like blogging tonight. Maybe I will blog about my eventful pasts some other time.

No comments: