Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Whos Jeremy Lin?

So, it was a normal day back from work. I do my same ritual. Go to yahoo.com and yahoo sports. Front page of the sports pages has this headline

Lin leads Harvard to 82-70 upset over No. 17 BC

Everyone knows my love for asian basketball players, Sun Yue, Tall guy from berkeley, etc. So I had to blog about this guy. First, he goes to Harvard, like where every Asian should be going to. Second, he didn't put up no Sun Yue type performance. He put up beastly numbers. He is better than Kobe or LBJ because they can only outplay you. Jeremy Lin is like a double threat, outsmart you or he can outplay you.
Statline: 35 minutes, 11 for 16, 3 boards, 8 dimes, 6 steals, 2 blocks, and fouling out = stats stuffer.
No, I'm not playing fantasy basketball this year, but guys like erik and horse, you better start calling dibs on this guy. This guy is gonna take your fantasy team to the promise land. And on his future, forget the rise of Sun Yue. Its the rise of Jeremy Lin.

Yup, salivate over the future of basketball.



In other news, I will be getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow. I will be hungry and I will be in deep pain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

for sure, thanks for the heads up. asian are taking over the NBA slowly

Chris said...

there was an article about him a couple weeks ago in the chronicle. it was about asians in the NBA. good article. and he's from california too. beast

Vince Ei said...

I saw him play in real life too! At those pro-am games, he blocked this one black dude hella baaaad.