Wednesday, October 1, 2008

There's Only One October.

So, I tried to do this post and all of sudden my computer restarted. It might be a sign for me to start my homework, but I'm going against the will to post this blog. Well it's October and that means MLB Playoffs. Well for me, I got the phillies vs the rays. You got a world series prediction? You can leave a comment and I will acknowledge your theory.

So I took this picture about maybe a week ago when I went to Harding Park. It is the President's Cup and the tournament will be held at Harding Park in SF in 2009. I should stop blabbing about this because I'm assuming my blog readers don't know much about golf.Yea pretty big trophy...

Well if you look to the right column, I have added St. Mary's Athletics. It is the school I coach so yea check it out. Well now I will listen to my conscience and start on my homework.

No comments: