Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tiger Woods digs long balls, not hat tricks

So I was watching the Phillies Dodgers game like it was another playoff game hoping the Phillies will win. All of a sudden, I see one of my heroes, Tiger Woods, is cheering for the Dodgers. I can't find a picture of him in his Dodgers gear but after his appearance on tv this evening his google (or blingo, which apparently is the new fad) pictures should be everywhere. Lost some respect for that guy......

It was my uncle birthday today and we went to jumbo restaurant. After the banquet on the walk home, my mom started talking to me about marriage and how I have to marry an Asian wife. After hearing what she had to say, I totally thought of Kev Jumba and his vlog.

Going outlet shopping tomorrow in Petaluma. That should be fun.....

No comments: