Thursday, August 14, 2008

Are YOU ready for some FANTASY FOOTBALL? and ABDC Finals?!?

Yup, its that time again! The start of fantasy football season is just around the corner. I have created a fantasy football league for all my friends for recreational purposes and the trash talking. If you would like to join the league just give me a message and I will give you the league id. I will also be giving updates on the fantasy football league through my blog so stay tuned for that.

On another note, after Supreme Soul left ABDC I wasn't really keeping up with the show. I was flipping channels today and it looks like the two final crews are SOREAL CRU and Super Crew. I decided to watch the performances and they were whack especially SOREAL CRU's. Can't vote for either of them. Yea can't wait till next season and hopefully a bay area team will win because this season was weak...

gotta get this....

No comments: