Sunday, August 17, 2008

SCHOOL ALREADY???

Well I start school 2m and I am NOT looking forward to it. Well today I went to church and Sunday school was pretty fun. We were messing around with stickers and we sticked this girly one on horse's bible. I wish I had a camera at the time because it was hilarious. Had a softball playoff game and we won and I am still tired from that. Nonetheless, CHAMPIONSHIPS!!! Well now I'm just trying to relax and soak in the last minutes before I go to school tomorrow. Yea I can't wait till i go to UC Irvine and get away from the city.

Convo of the day: Well I couldn't blog yesterday so I will use the convo from yesterday because it was that interesting.
So we were at fellowship and one of them says:
All of us are like cookies.
Me: I think I'm a Macadamian Nut Cookie.
Alien and Horse: Nah your a Dark Chocolate.
Me: Horse, I think you are Oatmeal Raisin. Oatmeal Raisin is the nastiest.
Yea, all of us are like cookies....

1 comment:

Vince Ei said...

ummm... make that double dark chocolate