Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Its Alive!

So today I really didn't leave the house because I was fixing my xbox 360. A little story about my xbox. I got this xbox for like christmas 2 years ago and it broke like in december of 2007. I fixed it this may and it broke again before i went to camp. So I decided to fix my xbox again. I knew i should of gotten a ps3.....

So I had to take apart my 360 and repair the x clamps. It took me about 3 hrs to fix my xbox 360. I put back my 360 and........

IT WORKED. Yea hopefully my 360 doesn't break again because I don't feel like taking it apart again.

Interesting convo of the day:
imbeastingit (9:08:12 PM): she is def a dime
imbeastingit (9:08:16 PM): good personality
imbeastingit (9:08:19 PM): good lookin
imbeastingit (9:08:21 PM): whole package
jeffizzledotnet (9:27:32 PM): shes more like a treasure than a dime

1 comment:

Jeffhong21 said...

Yea, dimes can be found anywhere. Treasure on the other hand....boyyy is that hard to find.