Wednesday, August 13, 2008

National Lefty Day

A quick blog today. I really don't know what to blog about today. Today is national lefty day and it is a great day because I am a lefty. I didn't know there was such a thing until I tuned into ESPN and they were talking about lefties and announced it was National Lefty Day. I feel unique because they don't have a National Righties Day. Lefties rule! Some famous lefties. Obama! Barry Bonds! All my friends that are lefties! Yea well that is it for now and before I leave I will give you the interesting convo of the day.

So me and vincent (horse) were at our fellowship potluck and we were watching mulan and vince says:
Vince: Mulan is fine!
Me: (I refer back to yesterday's quote) Yea, well she is some nice treasure.

As you can tell I am starting to add blogs. The first three I have added are Horseman, Chris Lee, and Janice, fellow anteater friend. If you would like to be on the list, just give me a quick IM or comment and I will be glad to add you on the blog list.

3 comments:

Vince Ei said...

How can you resist that treasure?

Chris said...

haha, always coming with those one liners, Mr Potato Ed

Chris said...

I think I gave that Janice girl a ride before... yay!