Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Clay Aiken has finally come out.....

So, I was driving to soccer practice on the golden gate bridge and I was listening to WILD 94.9. After they stopped playing T.I - Whatever You Like, I heard this very disturbing news about the runner-up on American Idol.

Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"

First thing that ran through my mind was that I knew he was already gay. Other thoughts that ran through my mind was I wonder if he ever tried to get some alone time with Big Ruben Studdard. Another thing was if he ever thought Ryan Seacrest was ever attractive. Oh well, Clay Aiken and Lance Bass can finally take a breathe of fresh air and be proud of who they are...

3 comments:

Vince Ei said...

aren't you lucky that this happened?

Master Samuel said...

wow your thoughts are.... unique

Chris said...

dang, I posted late.