Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Go On Up

Well today was my birthday. September 16 is also Mexican Independence Day. I would like to thank everyone for wishing me happy birthday. Thank You Thank You. Well today started as an ordinary day. Went to school, this and that......Then went to THE NORTH FACE OUTLET! It was a Sample Sale so there was even more SALES!!! It was my first Sample Sale and I did not know what to expect, and there were BOXES of stuff. I was so lost, I did not know where to start. I find this really neat red jacket so I thought it was possible. Then I saw the exact same jacket for less the price. Thank God for misprints!As you can tell the left tag is 50 and the right one is 80. I knew I had to snag the left one.

After North Face Outlet Round 1, we went to pick up Judy and Sammy from UC Berkeley, and went to North Face Outlet again for Round 2. I think everyone got something today. Sammy said he didn't want anything but he got stuff still. This time around, i got myself a beanie because it was only 5 dollars. I spent about 60 bucks total today on the two items but it was worth it.
After, ate at the Dining Commons. Saw Darren Lee which was kinda strange. Very delicious meal. Now celebrating birthday with family and i'm out.....

1 comment:

Chris said...

haha, darren lee, my new facebook friend