Sunday, September 14, 2008

You Cant Kill A Beast

So I haven't blogged in awhile so I will just update a couple of things that went on during the week:
  • Went to Red Robs to celebrate Nevin's Birthday. I was totally full from the Whiskey BBQ Burger.
  • Went to Golf Mart before Red Robs to get me one of these sexy things ( can't wait to try it out at the golf course.)
  • Went to the musical on Saturday. It was sick wit it. If you missed the show too bad.
  • Had a TERRIBLE week in College Football Pick'em (do not want to discuss the record this week.)
  • Niners Won!
  • Edit: At friday night fellowship, the leaders made me and nevin hold hands because it was our birthday. it was not fun.....
Okay so if you have read on Vince's blog, Vince (Beast Killers) has been talking a lot about his big matchup between me and him in fantasy football. This matchup was a lot like USC vs OSU. There was a lot of talk about a big game. National Championship game. YADADADA. USC won 35-3. So both teams G-Check (Me) vs Beast Killers (Vince) showed up this week hoping to win. Unfortunately Beast Killers was OSU. Did not show up. He needs to go back to SJ and refocus on his game plan. There is still MNF but according to my calculations the score is 79-39...... As I have put in my title, YOU CANT KILL A BEAST, but you can kill a horse.....

1 comment:

Vince Ei said...

calculating fantasy points like that is nerd status forreals, i'll see you again at the championship