Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Coaching Debut

So not many of you know, but I do enjoy soccer. I love to watch English soccer (Chelsea Football Club!) and International Soccer (USA!). So Jeff Hong came up to me and asked if i wanted to coach soccer with him. I said okay and now I am coaching. So we are coaching 6th/7th graders from St. Mary's. My first practice was yesterday and that was pretty fun. Today was my second practice and it was tiring because the kids were not really listening. I'll try to post some pictures of these kids playing soccer because they do some hilarious things on the field. First game is on Saturday and my first game I coach and I have a feeling we are going to get scraped....

So on Sunday, me and Horse talked about how the guys on Soreal Cru had funny faces. If you guys have not noticed you can take a closer look on this blog...
I swear the top left one looks like a monkey and good foot looks like a skeleton or something.

And the normal one in my opinion.....








Yea I feel kinda awkward having all these guys on my blog but they can mos def dance.

No homo

1 comment:

Vince Ei said...

he doesn't look normal, I think the dude with the hat looks kinda normal... or the guy next to him