Wednesday, September 3, 2008

THEE Oklahoma City Thunder


Yup, the oklahoma city thunder. No longer Seattle SuperSonics. When I first thought about the name, I thought it was pretty cheesy but looking at the other choices (Wind, Marshalls, etc), they were pretty terrible. I do not like Thunder because the Warriors mascot is also named THUNDER. So what will happen to Warrior's Thunder? Change his name to Lightning? Warrior? All I know is that it will affect the Warriors mascot some way.

Interesting Convo of the Day: So I am totally going against her will but I could care less.
Me and Janice were talking about the movement of the Sonics to the Thunder and she says:
Janice: Where is Oklahoma City and where is Seattle?

2 comments:

Janice Leung said...

NOT EVEN. I knew where Seattle was. I just didn't know where Oklahoma was. It wasn't even like that. I said if it was close! You're making me infamous now! How embarrassing.

Vince Ei said...

Don't forget Barons on the list of potential names