Saturday, September 6, 2008

Soul Food To Fuel Up The Soul Power

So today was my coaching debut as a soccer coach. I coach two games and I went 1-1. Not bad for my first day but the game we lost, we lost by 7..... While I was going towards polo fields, there was massive traffic in golden gate park. I was not happy with this traffic and when I look out my window, there was this huge hippie/gay/whatever party. Saw a lot of rainbow, George Bush is gay signs, and you could smell weed from like a mile away.


Yesterday, there was an incident with Chris' syrup, the vinegar, and Norm's Ice Tea. Chris got tortured with every eating utensil. Me, Horse, and Chung were laughing the whole time. Great times.


Looking forward to tomorrow. College Sunday School begins. NFL season begins and the Niners better not lose to the Cardinals.

College Football Pick'em Week 2 (w/ spread) 14 out of 20 correct. Decent week, could've been better.

No comments: